InterviewStream - Virtual Interview System
How do I access InterviewStream?
What is InterviewStream?
Interview Stream is a virtual interviewing system that allows anyone to digitially record an unlimited amount of practice interviews before seeking employment.
The system provides video clips on interviewing with tips from experts. You can select the questions you would like for your practice interview or use the general interview questions provided.
How Do I Use InterviewStream?
- Create an account using the links to the right.
- Select a starting point from the “Student Dashboard”
- If you do not have a web cam, you may schedule an appointment with the Career Center (205-348-5848) to use InterviewStream.
- NOTE: We recommend that you schedule a follow-up appointment with a Career Consultant to view and discuss your interview results.
Who Do I Contact?
If you have any problems, please call the Career Center at (205) 348-5848.
What Else Do I Need to Do?
- Please dress in business attire.
Arrive 5 - 10 minutes before the start of your interview time
- For all other questions, please consult the InterviewStream FAQ.